mercredi 14 novembre 2007

Tvjournal 4

We investigated the murder of a young woman, Jane Galloway. Later in the day I was looking at my mail, when I saw one of my friends send me pictures of our graduate ball that she had found. I was suprised to see a photo that corresponded to how we found the body of the woman. I wondered if the killer had acces to my message box. Later, Grissom discovered a suspect who is the guy who laid the cable and he asked me and Warrick to go inspect his house.The Warrick cell phone rang, but, because he understood nothing he went outside of he house. Meanhile, I entered the house of the suspect to inspect the scene. While I was leaned to observe something in a closet, the suspect stuck me and threw me out the window, I found myself in the hospital. Upon to tell me that the police were coming to protect myself. But in the meantime, I discovered that the suspect was hidden in my attic. He tried to kill me but I knew how to react in the right way and the police arrived in time to avoid the worst.

Aucun commentaire: